Are you passionate about video games? Do you have wide ranging knowledge of gaming trends? Do you want to be part of enthusiastic team? If yes, we are looking for you!
Our client provides online businesses with software and e-commerce solutions. We are looking for a Compliance Manager to join the international team.
• Take ownership of the jurisdictional compliance function, stay on top of all changes and amendments to relevant regulations impacting company’s operations.
• Ensure our portfolio of Games and our Back-Office systems comply with licensing and regulatory requirements and are fit to be operated by our customers.
• Understand, monitor and review all regulatory developments, recognizing areas which need improvements and acknowledging potential vulnerabilities.
• Conduct various reviews, assessments, and investigations in accordance with the regulatory and internal/external requirements.
• Identify any process, organization, operational product and/or technical areas potentially impacted by non-compliance, develop and oversee relevant remedial plans in collaboration with other departments.
• Support internal staff and customers by providing interpretations of existing or new requirements, analyzing their effect on product functionalities, processes and workflows and oversee any necessary software/system changes delivery.
• Provide compliance advice in respect of existing and new regulatory requirements to support both business & product development functions.
• Collaborate with release management to ensure new functionalities are implemented in accordance with specifications and timely delivered to customers.
• Create and maintain compliance documentation, including product specifications, release notes, functional descriptions, and other ancillary materials.
• Communicate with the licensing authorities and liaise with external advisers.
• Provide day to day support to internal and external stakeholders on any compliance issues.
• The ability to work collaboratively and independently as part of a professional team always seeking for the big picture
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar position within the gaming industry
• Experience with European regulated markets
• Experience in completing compliance assessments across multiple departments and environments
• Ability to take decisions and lay out contingency plans when faced with uncertainty/ambiguity
• Strong multi-tasking attitude and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Work in a dynamic, progressive, young team
• Outstanding benefit package (possibility of home office, sick days, multisportcard, free breakfast …
• Assistance with relocation
• As tech continues to grow and evolve, you are in the perfect position to keep
• Learning more and more, creating newer and better solutions
+420 601 506 732
Nany Quenah - HR International recruiter
+ 420 601 108 203
Come and visit us at your nearest office or contact one of your account managers. With over 40 locations in the world and 200 HR specialists, Quanta is closer than you imagined.