International gaming company is hiring a Data Analyst to help them make better business decisions based on numbers and facts. This includes everything from creating dashboards, running A/B tests, forecasting revenue, tracing performance and problems and analysing usage patterns to simple figure analysis and making sense of the numbers.
• Analyse performance of a new game, research the usage pattern across channels / devices / geo locations etc.
• Build reports to analyse funnels, cohort reports to segment and identify player profiles, behaviour and engagement patterns.
• Build dashboards for different stakeholders to help them understand their performance´s KPIs from Product to Sales, because each team needs to look at the data with different approach.
• Answer business question – “Have our games been loading faster in last 6 months?” and discover possible bottle necks and code regressions.
• Define and “enforce” data integrity and collection matrixes for the different tools.
• Help SW Engineers implement events and define the correct attributes and scheme.
• At least 2 years of experience in similar role
• Proven experience with managing BI tool such as Tableau, Power BI etc.
• Proven experience with client analytics like Google Analytics, Cooladata (big advantage), or any other client behavioural analytic tool
• Fluent in writing SQL queries for both MsSQL and Postgress engines
• Experience with R / Python and for statistical modelling and data mining
• You’ll need to formulate and build queries to run against our data infrastructure and tools.
• You will need both: technical and statistical skills to perform these tasks.
• You should be comfortable with exploring large sets of data, with looking for clues and trying to read between the “lines” to discover more than “eye can see”.
• You need to be able to work in a team, interacting and communicating with different stakeholders, explaining and helping them to get familiar with their data and KPIs.
• Soft social and communication skills are required and lots of patience
BIG ADVANTAGE WOULD BE:
• Big data infrastructure experience
• Knowledge of statistical analysis tools (like SPSS)
• A/B testing tools and methodologies knowledge
• If you have background as a SW Developer
WE ARE OFFERING:
• Full-time employment in Prague, flexible working hours
• VISA SPONSORSHIP
• Relocation support
• Nice working environment — new offices at the office park Brumlovka — Prague 4, with table football, PlayStation and fully stocked kitchen — snacks, fruits, vegetables, coffee, juices, etc.
• Bunch of benefits: meal vouchers, 12 sick days, MultisportCard, UNLIMITED paid vacation, private pension savings contribution, English and Czech classes
• Personal and professional development ensured (training, courses...)
+420 702 130 809
Come and visit us at your nearest office or contact one of your account managers. With over 40 locations in the world and 200 HR specialists, Quanta is closer than you imagined.