Are you passionate about video games? Do you have wide ranging knowledge of gaming trends? Do you want to be part of enthusiastic team? If yes, we are looking for you!
Our client provides online businesses with software and e-commerce solutions. We are looking for a Games Development Team Lead to join the international team
• Provide support and guidance to other developers across all development groups.
• Conduct periodic one on one meetings with his/her team members.
• Ensure clear direction is set for his/her team members.
• Provide support, feedback, coaching and motivation to the staff in his team.
• Provide recommendations to management concerning issues of programmer productivity and software development management.
• Maintain positive customer relationships with all internal departments and external stakeholders.
• Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff. Capable of managing situations under pressure.
• Work with the Managerto identify career opportunities for team members.
• Encourage team members to properly resolve and mediates in any conflict that could affect teamwork.
• Responsible for planning of the projects assigned to his/her team. This includes task identification and estimation, resource assignment, risk analysis and technical proof of concepts.
• Responsible for the execution of the projects assigned to his/her team. This includes progress monitoring, risk control, issue management, constant communication about project status with relevant stakeholders.
• Responsible for the closure of projects of his/her team. This includes Pre-Production testing, deployment, training or pass downs, project retrospective analysis, documentation generation related to the project.
• Responsible for making sure that his/her team follows the organization’s best practices.
• Work with the Manager to continuously improve and innovate the team’s best practices and tools.
• Work with upper management to continuously improve the existing code base to remove technical debt and implement innovative improvements in functionality, user experience, security or performance.
• Assist team members with on- boarding knowledge, skills development, and continuous learning.
• Participate in the troubleshooting of technical issues.
• Drive the resolution of escalations and DEFCONs from production.
• Assist in emergency production issues as needed.
• Provide assistance to team members as needed to identify root cause of system problems.
• Capable of creating technical documentation and making presentations to customers and other stakeholders.
• Working knowledge of Object-Oriented and/or Functional Programming
• Expertise in development and debugging of front-end web applications
• Expertise translating design assets into code
• Working knowledge of common web development best practices
• Working knowledge of web optimization strategies
• Game development is a plus
• 3+ years of technical team leadership experience directly related to the development of software
• Knowledge of commonly-used management concepts, practices, and patterns
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills.
• Strong level of English -both written and verbal
• Work in a dynamic, progressive, young team
• Outstanding benefit package (possibility of home office, sick days, multisportcard, free breakfast …
• Assistance with relocation
• As tech continues to grow and evolve, you are in the perfect position to keep
• Learning more and more, creating newer and better solutions
+420 601 506 732
Nany Quenah - HR International recruiter
+ 420 601 108 203
Come and visit us at your nearest office or contact one of your account managers. With over 40 locations in the world and 200 HR specialists, Quanta is closer than you imagined.