Our client is an international company and a leader in one of the most exciting, advanced world industries looking for a Technical Project Manager to join their diverse team.
Are you brave, curious and excited about innovation? Join our client’s team and become a part of a truly global community.
Your role will include:
· Leading technical customer projects
· Involvement in technical solutions
· Effective partnership with internal and external stakeholders and customers
· Reviewing plans, schedules and prepares or reviews technical specifications
· Working under minimal supervision, managing conflict resolution and team building
Your role will require:
· PM certification (Prince 2 or PMP)
· Knowledge of Six Sigma methodology (certificate is a plus)
· Background in IT/Telco, preferably within airline industry
· Self-directed, independent and proactive mindset
· Advanced level of English
· Opportunity to improve yourself, learn and grow
· First-class training
· Opportunity to work in dynamic, progressive and international team
· Career growth
Come and visit us at your nearest office or contact one of your account managers. With over 40 locations in the world and 200 HR specialists, Quanta is closer than you imagined.