Our client is one of the leading providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. They offer the services of 200,000 experts in 40 countries with experience in application development, system integration, creation of Internet portals, security and quality assurance.
What can you look forward to with us?
We will be happy to gradually involve you in all parts of development and teach you technologies that you do not know. Each of the applications has a different architecture, you will gain so much experience that you would otherwise gain a long time.
We have freer working hours, home office is of course possible, we are people and we always agree. The most important thing is that your work is delivered on time and with quality.
You will be included in a medium-sized team of developers, where both senior programmers and analysts and newcomers working on their first project work. So it is definitely from whom to draw inspiration and from whom to come up with new ideas!
We will support you to move further and help you get certifications! The advantage of an international company is that it offers both know-how and various opportunities across branches.
We have a relaxed atmosphere, we relax on the terrace or by the darts and we like to meet outside of work.
What do we expect from you?
• Demonstrable practice with Angular 5+ and 7+, respectively.
• Experience with the redux pattern in Angular.
• Interested in working with Kendo UI - an earlier practice advantage.
• Knowledge of architecture.
• You know the cloud or you want to learn it.
• The database is your friend - MS SQL or Oracle.
• A foreign language is not foreign to you, we expect you to speak English without any problems.
• You are not looking for reasons why it doesn't work, but on the contrary the way it could be.
• You do not keep your knowledge to yourself and you feel like learning something new.
• You are independent in solving performance and security problems.
What we can offer you
• Opportunity to learn and grow your career.
• Background of an international company.
• Working environment of a smaller local branch.
• Young friendly team.
• Interesting projects not only in banking.
• Opportunity to participate in the development of systems for leading Czech banks.
• Gaining business knowledge (banking, capital markets, ...).
• Overlap of work into the field of architecture and analysis.
+420 702 130 809
Come and visit us at your nearest office or contact one of your account managers. With over 40 locations in the world and 200 HR specialists, Quanta is closer than you imagined.