Are you passionate about video games? Do you have wide ranging knowledge of gaming trends? Do you want to be part of enthusiastic team? If yes, we are looking for you!
Our client provides online businesses with software and e-commerce solutions. We are looking for a Senior DevOps Developer to join the international team.
• Shape the department’s strategy to achieve the company’s mission and core objectives.
• Mentor DevOps team members about new technologies, implementation and procedures
• Follow policies, procedures and standards relating to the team
• Create design, architecture and/or implementation documents for new features built by the team
• Communicate risk and progress to stakeholders
• Implement new features
• Strong and profound Linux expertise
• Fully proficient with Docker
• Extensive Kubernetes experience
• Experience withJava web applications
• Experience with cloud providers - Google Clouda Plus
• Postgre SQL proficiency
• Nginx background – a Plus
• Spark/Flink background – a Plus
• Familiar with Elastic Stack – a Plus
• Experiences with automation tools and framework (CI/CD pipelines)
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Experience working in an agile environment
• Work in a dynamic, progressive, young team
• Outstanding benefit package (possibility of home office, sick days,
multisportcard, free breakfast …
• Assistance with relocation
• As tech continues to grow and evolve, you are in the perfect position to keep
learning more and more, creating newer and better solutions
+420 601 506 732
Come and visit us at your nearest office or contact one of your account managers. With over 40 locations in the world and 200 HR specialists, Quanta is closer than you imagined.