Solution Architect designs IT solutions for the business requirements in a way that can be implemented in IT systems in accordance with defined company architecture and security standards. Takes an active role in creating the architecture standards in cooperation with Enterprise architecture.
You will do:
- Designs optimal solutions for business requirements with the aim to re-use elements of the approved enterprise architecture efficiently.
- Cooperates with application analysts on solution design, considering and utilizing capabilities of the systems and technologies in use.
- Ensures harmonization of business requirements with strategy of IT development and in this sense actively cooperates with enterprise architects and business analysts.
- Identifies security, business and operations risks related to IT and proposes measures to mitigate them.
- Discusses identified technical limitations with the BA for resolutions, in order to find the best compromise between business requirements and IT solution architecture complexity, to maximize performance, reduce cost and implementation risks.
- Performs a software selection analysis for the architecture components (and integration) based on the business requirements, as well as the security/architecture guidelines and policies.
- Oversees development of test strategy, determines test environment requirements and tools, and manages change requests.
- Challenges vendor estimates of work, checks the development and coordinates - System integration tests.
Who we are looking for:
- Knowledge of IT trends, general overview of technologies
- High level of logical thinking, ability of synthetic and analytical thinking
- UML knowledge
- An overview of databases, cloud, integrations
- Understanding the business processes of the company and the ability to creatively translate these processes into an approved IT architecture.
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Communicative level of English language
We can offer you:
- We offer work in an international environment
- We strongly support career growth
- We have brand new modern offices
- We are a team, not just a bunch of colleagues from work
- Benefits package (5 weeks holiday, 3 days bonus, flexible working hours, meal vouchers, contribution to life and pension insurance, advantageous programs for employees)
+420 702 130 809
Come and visit us at your nearest office or contact one of your account managers. With over 40 locations in the world and 200 HR specialists, Quanta is closer than you imagined.