The specialist is responsible for performing SCR and DS using manual and automatic tools. Maintain or design guidelines for secure web application infra architecture, settings and assessment. Knowledge share of infrastructure security to infra engineers.
• Planning and execution of dynamic and static security reviews of web and mobile applications according to the OWASP ASVS standard.
• Knowledge transfer to (Web) application developers and infra engineers
• Acquire secure coding libraries and implement test tools (static & dynamic) for the CoE clients
• Improve the security posture by own research, tool development and training.
• Participation on the rest of the services delivered by CoE
WE WILL LIKE IF YOU HAVE:
• Experience with programming and developing the web applications. (.Net, Java, PEGA, Python, shell scripting, Objective-C)
• Experience with application penetration testing according to the OWASP ASVS standard
• IT administrator skills (UNIX, Linux, WIN, DNS, VPN, firewalls)
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to transfer knowledge to software designers, developers and infra engineers
• Ability to write guidelines
• Ability to absorb a new techniques for protecting web applications
• Advanced English
WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• We offer work in an international environment
• Security is not just work for us, it's our hobby
• We are a young and dynamic team
• We are open to working with high school students and university graduates
• We strongly support career growth
• We have brand new modern offices
• We are a team, not just bunch of colleagues from work
• Benefits package (meal vouchers, holidays…)
+420 702 130 809
Come and visit us at your nearest office or contact one of your account managers. With over 40 locations in the world and 200 HR specialists, Quanta is closer than you imagined.